The Bombay Gourmet Marketstore urges you to carefully read and understand the below Terms & Conditions before using or continuing to use our service.
You accept that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this Agreement. You shall not use this site if you are not competent to contract under the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Either you (user) or we may terminate the agreement at any time, with or without cause. However, we reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the products and services offered on the site or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Modification of Terms and Conditions
We may modify the terms and conditions contained on the site without any prior notification to you, at any given point. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any time. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the site. However, if you continue to use the site you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
- As a user, you may cancel an order placed by you before the order enters the Pre-delivery Stage. For any permitted cancellations, we will refund payments, if any, made by you under the relevant order within approximately 48-72 hours.
- Orders may be cancelled by the Company in any of the following cases:
- If it is suspected/believed that a customer has undertaken a fraudulent transaction, or
- In case of unavailability of product(s), or
- For any reason outside the control of the Company including causes for delivery related logistical difficulties. For such cancellations, the Company will refund the payment, if any, made by you under the relevant order within 72 hours.
Further, while precautions are taken to ensure accuracy of product specifications, the details of a product as reflected on The Bombay Gourmet Marketstore may be inaccurate due to technical issues, typographical errors or incorrect product information provided to the Company by third party seller and in such an event you shall be notified as soon as such error comes to the notice of the Company. In such an event, the Company reserves the right to cancel your order and grant credit/coupon for the value of the returned product. Such credit shall be available for use against a subsequent invoice for transactions on The Bombay Gourmet Marketstore.
We maintain a list of all fraudulent transactions and non-complying users, and reserve the right to deny access to such users at any time or cancel any orders placed by them in future.